Monday, March 12, 2012

Malaysiakini:NFC boss claims trial to 4 charges

If four mean death in chinese,how bout these???

Four deathly cow tales

1)mama cow-I never walk alone & will drag my bosses ...Moooo!!!

2)pap cow-U will walk with me mama cow..Mooo!!!

3)baby gal cow-Can I still keep my Singapore barn?Mooo!!!

4)baby boy cow - I love my CLS.Mooooo!!!

Four deathly facts

1)Big boss should award this project to poor malay from FELDA instead ready made company..Remember Felda in the same tender as Mama Cow & Family Inc ,How he going to explain this blunder ,oh dear Big Boss??How it's possible for an established 100% malay farmers owned FELDA FARM lost their bid over READY MADE 's MAMA COW's FAMILY????

2)How the hell does Ministry of Farm Boss release the cash without getting any written reports on the project expenses and expenditure??If I'm not wrong his Farming group top officers sitting there as co-directors..So who allow them to buy luxury barn house in Singapore & hee hee Kazakstan??Hmm Kazaksthan (I wonder if this will serve as dowry for someone's baby gal)

3)Some stupid malaysian from United MALAYsian National Organisation still so stupid to realize that their very own POOR MALAYsian farmers from FELDA failed to secure this project..Mamak & mamis deserve better than Poor Malays..Infact Mama cow gave stupid reasons"We mama cow family deserve some project for my hard work in United MALAYsian National Organisation....Can we believe this"Big Cow Mama justify Cow & cash project for her shity& bitchy high paid job to serve public...

4) United MALAYsian National Organisation should wake up and realized that many Government officers are turning against them now.Cow gate(Financial Details), KazaksthanEngagement gate(Invoice),Dr.MamaKutties Israel Gate (Letter) & Latest tengku Kong&AG & IGP Gate(Letters) purposely leaked out to bring em down for good.





No comments: